Monday, August 23, 2010

TIRED!!




today really make me so exhausted


going up and going down to my lab


so gosh dem tired


feeling so stress coz i need to test for enzyme assay


but i never ever do t before..so PM my SV asking him

whether he no the method or nope

homaigod...he ask me to ask my frens]..wth!!


i ask him cuz he my SV

why didnt he tell me the step??

whats the point to be SV if u urself cannot help ur

student???


hurghhh...so stress wif him


lucky for me since there is someone that have done that test

so ask her how and what the steps


and ryte now im waiting for my sample

in incubation for 30minutes


huhu...mr olromen also busy today

but he still ym me..hehe

and so funny when he said that

he will remember me once he saw the

"minyak angin cap kapak"

i gave him last week

hahaha..funny okkay mr oltromen


why dun u remember me when u saw heroin korea ka?

hakhak


dah penat...jum dengar ini lagu..hehe



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails