Monday, August 23, 2010

NEW HEADER!!


hye guys

dah lunch ker?? opss

xboleh..xboleh..ni kan bulan puasa

ekekekeke

ok..juz wnna tell that i olredy create my new header for this boring blog!!
hehehe

hey guys...thanx for following me ya
feeling so ashamed cuz diz blog hanya merapu2 story bout me and my life

maybe somebody out there so mual2 reading my entry
huhuhu
cuz asik story and story bout my mr oltromen
kamsahamnida..^_^

am i wrong?
huhu..sorry if u guys hate reading this blog
cuz this blog is juz for my diary 
i mean not personal one
and for me to spalsh out what unsatisfied me 
and what happen to me 

huhu...anyway..have a blast one and hope u guys like this new header
ngeee..


cheers,
Lylo

2 comments:

CIK TOM said...

cantik!!!!

hemyliatolylo said...

hye cik tom..tengs so much ya..u r so frenly...hehe, tengs for da awrd too...ill take it tnite ya..;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails